How it works?

Simple Steps, Paperless Process

Blog Insights
  • 1   Quick, online setup

    You need to sign up with us and sign an engagement letter.

  • 2   Questionnaire and File Upload

    Fill up basic information about you and financials for your company. (No worries, we will help you.)

  • 3   Accountant Review & E-File

    Our EAs and CPAs will review and finish your tax filing and send you for approval for the e-file.

Our tax services services for your firm

Note:   If a company has foreign owner (owning 25% or more), then the correct form to file is Form 1120 with Form 5472 attached.

Forms we help with


This is the federal tax return that nonresidents should file to account for the income earned in the previous tax year. If you do not have a green card or a valid U.S. employment visa and do not provide a presence test, you are a non-resident.


This form is used to claim additional deductions or credits or to correct an error on a previously filed tax return, which has reduced the amount of tax the taxpayer owed for that year.


U.S. Return of Partnership Income Partnerships file an information return to report their income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, etc. A partnership does not pay tax on its income but “passes through” any profits or losses to its partners. Partners must include partnership items on their tax or information returns.


U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return, is used to report corporate income taxes to the IRS. It can also be used to report income for other business entities that have elected to be taxed as corporations, such as an LLC that has filed an election to use this tax option


A 25% foreign-owned U.S. corporation (including a foreign-owned U.S. DE), or A foreign corporation engaged in a trade or business within the United States.


The W-8BEN is an IRS mandated form to collect correct Nonresident Alien (NRA) taxpayer information for individuals for reporting purposes and to document their status for tax reporting purposes.


Information about Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification

Resolve any tax issue with our expertise.

Corpfather team will help you with resolving your tax issue, advising you with the approach to your tax problems and assist you with preparations of the resolution process.

Get Annulment

Tax Lien

IRS Notice

Back Taxes

Tax answers designed for you.

Not only are our accountants CPAs and IRS Enrolled Agents, but they also have years of experience working with business owners around the world.


Business taxes explained in simple terms with actionable next steps.


Tax laws constantly change. Find out how the latest legislation affects you.


Schedule your video call when you need it from wherever you are.


Tax is complicated. Find out the answers to your most critical tax questions.


Advanced tools and practices to ensure confidentiality of your data.


Bespoke solutions based on your structure, industry, size, and growth goals.

Other financial services.


Our professionals will handle books of your small business for you

Business Financing

Small business loans, business line of credit, startup funding and more.

Financial Conultancy

Curabitur ac leo nunc estibul et maur vel ante finibus maximus.

Get a personal consultation.

We will take care of your tax or business related inquiries.