How long does it to take complete filing?

Most of our users finish tax returns in 45 to 90 minutes. However, It depends on how complex your tax documents and information are. You can always get help while filing your taxes with

What do I need to get started?

Starting as easy as saying 1-2-3. We need your basic information and financial documents.

How can I calculate my tax deductions before filing?

Our tax calculators will help you save maximum deductions and estimated tax payments as non-residents.

Do I have to file taxes even if I did not have revenue?

The short answer is: Yes. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires you to file for each year your business was open even if you haven’t been paid for anything or spent anything.

Can you help with past years that need filed or refiled?

Yes. This is a common thing we do for clients. If you speak to your assigned tax accountant they can confirm what you need and pricing for any past year’s filing.

What can I discuss on a consultation?

You can cover a lot of topics on a consultation call from tax strategy, IRS letter explanation, fund raising, and more. It is a great tool to speak with a tax expert.

What is Form 5472?

Form 5472 is an Information Return that a 25% foreign-owned US Corporation or a Foreign Corporation Engaged in a US Trade or Business must file. For foreign-owned US LLCs, this filing requirement started in 2017.

How does Corpfather know which questions to ask?

Corpfather is specialized software for Non-Residents and Foreign U.S. business owners. We improve our software with the latest IRS updates to keep up with the most up-to-date questions.

What are the benefits of using Corpfather for filing my taxes?

We focus on three significant benefits for our users; Fast, simple, and accurate results.

Do I have to file a state tax return?

It depends! Each state in the US has different tax laws. Depending on the state where you live, you may be required to file a state tax return.

Nine US states don’t impose any income tax on income – Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming.

If I have any questions, how can I get in touch?

Every client at Corpfather has a dedicated accountant that they can reach via email. Our team has an expectation that they need to respond to clients in 24 business hours or less.

I received a letter from the IRS, can you help?

Yes. The IRS has a very active mail department and is quick to send messages out for penalties or non-compliance. At Corpfather, we can help you understand what the letter is for and how to best address it.

Is your work guaranteed?

Yes. Corpfather is committed to supporting you. If we make a mistake, we will work to get it fixed for you free of charge.

Get a personal consultation.

We will take care of your tax or business related inquiries.